Local Laws Officer - EOI
Mt Isa & Western QLD
We are seeking experienced Local Laws / Animal Control Officers for multiple temporary vacancies across Queensland.
Accommodation is provided and travel expenses are covered at the beginning and end of the assignment for non-local candidates.
- Thorough understanding of local law enforcement and relevant legislation;
- Demonstrated experience handling animals, in particular dogs and the ability to cope with their behaviour;
- Experience responding to nuisance complaints from the general public;
- Proven experience conducting inspections and investigations and producing effective outcomes;
- Well-developed communication and conflict resolution skills;
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Authorised persons training would be an advantage;
- Ability to cope with the physical aspect of the work;
- Possession of a current Queensland Drivers Licence; and
- Available to commence in late January and early February, 2018.
Temporary (view all temporary positions)
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please contact LO-GO Appointments on (07) 5477 5433.
APPLY ONLINE EMAIL TO A FRIEND