Civil Engineers - Expressions of Interest
Southern, Central, Western, North & South East Queensland
LO-GO Appointments QLD is seeking expressions of interest from Candidates who are interested in working within Local Government. Throughout the year, our Clients seek temporary Employees within the below areas of work:
- Project management;
- Infrastructure planning;
- Development assessment
- Contract administration / management;
- Road construction & maintenance;
- Design; and
- Water and sewerage.
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years civil engineering experience within one or more of the above areas;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards;
- Local Government experience will be highly regarded;
- Computer literate;
- Well developed interpersonal and consultative skills.
Temporary (view all temporary positions)
To express interest in these roles, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com or to find out more on current positions available, please contact our office on (07) 5477 5433.
APPLY ONLINE EMAIL TO A FRIEND