Senior Advisor Workplace Relations
Central Highlands Regional Council
Located an easy three-hour drive from the Capricorn Coast is Emerald, the hub of the vibrant Central Highlands Region and the gateway to the Sapphire Gemfields. Here you will enjoy a modern country lifestyle with access to all major services including shopping, sports and recreational, health, education and regular air services.
The Position: Reporting to the Manager Organisational Development you will be responsible for providing professional and accurate advice in relation to people management, industrial and employee relations.
Skills / Experience Required: To be successful in this role you will possess:
• Proven experience working in a senior HR and Industrial relations role;
• Knowledge of current employment and industrial relations legislation and awards relevant to Local Government;
• Experience in undertaking workplace investigations relating to disciplinary, grievance, bullying and harassment matters;
• Ability to develop professional business relationships including experience in coaching and mentoring in HR and IR matters;
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management and / or experience in Local Government will be highly regarded.
Permanent (view all permanent positions)
To obtain an Information Package contact:
Faith Della Sabina Phone: (07) 5477 5433
Applications close Monday, 19th March 2018
APPLY ONLINE EMAIL TO A FRIEND