Recruitment Support Administrator
Local Government Appointments specialises in providing employment services to Councils throughout New South Wales.
As the Recruitment Support Administrator your duties will include:
- General Reception and Administration Duties
- Candidate and Client Management
- Weekly Payroll Processing and Invoicing
- Database Management
- Producing relevant documents and reports as required
- Proactively supporting the Manager and Recruitment Team with recruitment activities including reference checking and placing job advertisements as required
- Learning the role of Recruitment Consultant with encouragement provided to grow into this role
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent presentation and phone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and use of Databases
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- High level administrative experience in a HR environment would be beneficial
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- MYOB experience will be beneficial but not essential
This is a full time, permanent position that will offer you challenge, job satisfaction and interaction with a team of dedicated professionals.
Up to $53k
Permanent (view all permanent positions)
f you are a focused office administrator, who is looking to make Recruitment and HR administration your career, this may be the opportunity for you.
If you would like to be part of our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9264 6008 for further information.
APPLY ONLINE EMAIL TO A FRIEND